cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mgallagher
Occasional Member - Level 1

Open purchase orders report

Hi, 

Can anyone tell me how can I get a report for all open purchase orders please (unmatched purchase orders).

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mgallagher Cognos reporting is your best bet for getting such a report with these details. Are you familiar with or ever tried using Cognos reporting? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mgallagher
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

I have Cognos Reporting Analysis, but I cant figure out which standard reports will give me the list of open PO's - my aim is to be able to run a report at month end and to be able to see PO's and PO lines that have not yet been matched to invoices and we can accrue them.

If you can point out to me the name of the report, that would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Mariza

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mgallagher I looked around and there is not an already built Standard Report to show you what you are looking for. However, this type of report can be built pretty easily in Cognos. When I was in your site I noticed that you have the Cognos Consumer role. This will not allow you to build any report, as you probably already know. So, you can either request someone at your company build the report for you or request to get the Business Author reporting role so you can build your own reports.

Let me know what option you end up choosing.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
nicksanghvi
Occasional Member - Level 2

We use Concur reporting services and they have developed a nice report for us from the current standard report. Feel free to reach out to me at nsanghvi@simonsfoundation.org and I will share our version of the report. I am sure you know where the standard reports are, but just in case - Public Folders ‎> Intelligence - Standard Reports ‎> Invoice‬ >