cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ppatel
Occasional Member - Level 3

Open Purchase Orders that are not in Concur due to recent implemenation of Concur Invoice solution

Hi,

We went live with Concur Invoice 2 weeks ago. I have open Purchase Orders that I need to now somehow manage in Concur. Is there a mechanism to upload these PO's into Concur? What is best practice for this scenario?

Thanks,

Payal

1 Solution
Solution
ppatel

Hi @KevinD ,

Thank you for your update. 

Manually inputting them.. not idea..  but if we have to we can... 

About 15-20 PO's..  I will reach out to  SAP Concur Support to get the option to import turned on.

Thanks,

Payal

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ppatel I know I have seen our customers import their POs, but I think something must be enabled in your site to be able to do so. It isn't a setting you would have access to. 

How many POs are you looking at? If it isn't a huge number, you could manually input them. 

Otherwise, I think you might need to reach out to SAP Concur Support to get the option to import turned on.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
ppatel

Hi @KevinD ,

Thank you for your update. 

Manually inputting them.. not idea..  but if we have to we can... 

About 15-20 PO's..  I will reach out to  SAP Concur Support to get the option to import turned on.

Thanks,

Payal

ppatel

Also, how would the PO numbering work if we did an import of all the existing PO's?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ppatel that I am not sure of. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
juliebart
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@ppatel   Maybe I can add some information.  When you say you'd like to 'manage your POs', are you interested in matching them to invoices coming into Concur?  Or, what is your specific reason for getting your existing POs into Concur related to 'managing POs'?  Possibly for visibility purposes? 

Matching with invoices in Concur will require additional configuration and setup to accomplish this, and it could also require guidance on the setup of the Purchase Order Import via consulting time. 

A populated Purchase Order Import template can be manually uploaded or automated. The Purchase Order Import template and guide can be found in the Deployment Toolkit.  Specifications and Templates for Concur Invoice.  Overall, this is one of the more complex import templates and will likely require assistance from an Invoice Consultant.

Regarding PO Numbers, you'll see in the 200 record (PO Header) of the import template that you can bring in the PO numbers from your external PO system.