cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hmewing
Occasional Member - Level 1

Oil & gas software solutions that work with SAP Concur

I work for an oil and gas production and exploration company and we are looking for a new accounting software. We would like one that integrates well with SAP Concur Invoice. Does anyone have any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hmewing what software are you currently using?

I see you are on our Standard configuration. I'm reaching out to our Standard Support team to see which softwares we integrate with.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
hmewing
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD We are using Sherware, now owned by Pivoten. It's a smaller oil and gas specific accounting program. We have outgrown it and need something better with more robust reporting tools.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hmewing the only two accounting softwares I know of that integrate with our Standard configuration are QuickBooks and NetSuite. I would recommend you speak with your assigned Customer Success Manager to get more details.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.