cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aryeh2b
Occasional Member - Level 2

NEW USER ASSISTANCE WITH SET UP

My firm just signed us up for concur invoice and we just had a kickoff call in which we already ran into some issues.   I wanted to run this by the community in case there was a solution that my coach or I were not thinking of.    We have several different companies each with their own chart of accounts.   When logging an invoice we can choose which company we want (custom field), but i was told that the chart of accounts in the distribution section below will show the chart of accounts for all 4 of our companies?   The only suggestion she had was using policy groups, but that doesn't work as a single AP employee will need to be able to allocate to each company and have visibility into the accounts for that company.   

I would like to, when choosing Company A, only see the chart of accounts for company A if possible or at least something that will prevent something being allocated to company B and using an account from company A's chart of accounts. 

Thank you in advance for all of your help

Aryeh

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Aryeh2b have you considered the use of Audit Rules to prevent incorrect combinations of allocations? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Aryeh2b
Occasional Member - Level 2

Can audit rules be setup to read off of a custom field?  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Aryeh2b Absolutely. However, I do need to mention that depending on what you want the rule to do, there can be limitations. I'm certain your Coach can advise you on whether the audit rule you want to create can be done or not. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.