cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShannonB
Occasional Member - Level 2

Month 3 of Invoice Manager loading issue...

Checking in again to see if there's been any mention of how to fix my issue internally in Concur or if anyone has absolutely any ideas [see previous post "Invoice Manager page loading issue" on 07/09/2020 and for Concur employees case number #15831603 that has since been closed unresolved].  I'm past my wits end; today marks the 9th week of my Invoice Manager page not loading.  I cannot do my job without this page.  I can't see invoices assigned to me, unassigned invoices, and it seriously hinders my job as invoice reviewer.  I've gone through clearing all cookies and deleting and reinstalling the following: Chrome browser, Firefox browser, Internet Explorer browser, Java, and Flash.  It is not a problem with my browser, it is a problem with the Concur server for some reason blocking my user account.  See error messages below:

Concur Inv Mgnr issues 081720.JPG

Does anyone have ANY ideas to help???

4 REPLIES 4
stummcc
Occasional Member - Level 1

Shannon-

Were you able to find a solution? We are having the same problem and no one at Concur knows how to help....SOO frustrating!!

ShannonB
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hey stummcc, sorry you're having problems too!

My loading problem began in May 2020 and was finally "fixed" October 1, 2020. 

I spent 5 months struggling and a few hours on a conference call between my user admin, my IT, and a back office network engineer from Concur to tell you - check the log in page you have bookmarked.  Apparently it's a "little quirk" (i.e. scripts don't run correctly and we're not going to fix it) that if you access Concur using any kind of internal link or anything other than the main page of www.concursolutions.com, certain pages like Invoice Manager or the Support page won't load. If I remember correctly, the old bookmark that I was using when I was having all of these issues began with 'breeze'.  If your access web address starts with the same, then this is an easy answer for you!

Happy to report no issues since October after I started logging in from the main page and not a bookmark, but definitely still salty that I was treated so poorly and after all of the screenshots and explanations sent to Concur, no one had the critical thinking skills to tell me anything more than "its your browser settings". If a ticket is more than 1 month old, it should have been escalated to an internal IT dept or to someone who could go off script and see past browser settings!  Concur I hope you're reading and change your very UNhelpful "help" process.

stummcc

Thank you SO much! This really helps!

sslapeyre

Thank you SO much, Shannon! 

I truly appreciate the reply.  I work with @stummcc and we are so thankful to find your post and response.  This absolutely worked and saved us lots of time and frustration since Concur had no solutions for us other than to check the browser settings. Thank you again!!