cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KenO
Occasional Member - Level 1

Invoicing for services

Hi!

I have been trying to get paid for a music gig in a bar which uses Concur payment system.  There has been great confusion. What is the process to claim payment for services rendered? The bar has sent me various links but they don't take me anywhere. Just to be clear, the bar wants to pay me, it's the system I can't work out. 

Thanks! 

Ken O

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KenO did you send the bar an invoice for your gig or did the bar send you a link to a designated email address to send them your invoice? 

The way Concur Invoice works is a vendor (you in this case) needs to provide the bar an invoice for services rendered. The bar will enter the invoice into the Concur system to generate a Payment Request. Your information will be entered into the system as a vendor. Once the Payment Request is fully approved and processed, a payment would be sent to you either by check or ACH, depending on how you were set up. So, the only responsibility you have is to send the bar an invoice. They will need to get it entered to process your payment. 

I'd be curious to see what links the bar sent you. Would you mind posting them here?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KenO did you send the bar an invoice for your gig or did the bar send you a link to a designated email address to send them your invoice? 

The way Concur Invoice works is a vendor (you in this case) needs to provide the bar an invoice for services rendered. The bar will enter the invoice into the Concur system to generate a Payment Request. Your information will be entered into the system as a vendor. Once the Payment Request is fully approved and processed, a payment would be sent to you either by check or ACH, depending on how you were set up. So, the only responsibility you have is to send the bar an invoice. They will need to get it entered to process your payment. 

I'd be curious to see what links the bar sent you. Would you mind posting them here?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.