cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sbrandt
Occasional Member - Level 3

Invoices sent to Concur are not being posted to users available receipts

Does anyone have problems with the same situation, that delegates and sometimes the same user send invoices to receipts@concur.com and these receipts are not available. They are following all the steps and doing everything correctly but it is not working. I thought it only took a couple of days but it has been 10 days and in some cases more. If you have had this problem, what was the reason and how did you solve it. I really need help with this. 
Any ideas to get this right would be helpful.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sbrandt Hi again. Here at SAP Concur the term Invoice is used to mean an Invoice sent from a Vendor to a company to bill them for goods or services. We actually have an Invoice module and that is what this particular forum is for. Receipt related questions should go in the Concur Expense forum.

I do see you posted there as well, but just wanted to mention this for future reference. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sbrandt Hi again. Here at SAP Concur the term Invoice is used to mean an Invoice sent from a Vendor to a company to bill them for goods or services. We actually have an Invoice module and that is what this particular forum is for. Receipt related questions should go in the Concur Expense forum.

I do see you posted there as well, but just wanted to mention this for future reference. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.