Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bkoh974
Occasional Member - Level 2

Invoices due for Payment - REMINDER to finance

For every invoice in concur, the fields populated are 

1. INVOICE DATE 

2. PAYMENT TERMS (which comes from our backend system) - (15/30 etc)

It is thus simple to make a calculation DUE DATE = INVOICE DATE + PAYMENT TERMS 

Eg. Invoice date = 1 Jan , Payment terms = 30 days, Due date = 31 Jan

Using the example above, 

Is there a RULE or REMINDER we can setup for concur, for every invoice that is 

a) DUE DATE within 3 days

b) Invoice amount >$100,000 (high value only)

To be notified to a list of email users? (BUT NOT BASED ON ROLES)

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bkoh974 You can create an email reminder based on Payment Due Date. I haven't tested it to see who the email reminder would be sent to, but I think it would be the Invoice owner. As for sending to a group of people, they would need to be added to a distribution list. Then you can have the reminder go to the owner (again, I'm guessing it would be the owner), then you have the option to cc any other email address, which could be the distribution list. 

Have you worked with email reminders before?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bkoh974
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi @KevinD  yes, we tried this email reminder rule and it works well actually. 

However, is there a possibility we can include conditions on this , so we only get this alert for HIGH SPEND invoices? (ie. >$100,000)

Ben

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bkoh974 yes you can. The condition would need to be something like Payment Request Total Greater Than $XXXX. If you want to add it to the already existing reminder, then open the Rule, click Insert and add the new condition. Make sure to use the And option when adding this new condition. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.