cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amongeon
Occasional Member - Level 2

Invoice - Require Receipt Attachment prior to Invoice Submission

Hello,

We have 2 separate policies setup for PO-based Invoices. 1 is for Direct PO's, and the other is for Indirect PO's. Most Indirect PO Invoices require the end user to add a Receipt and Receipt Attachment prior to submitting the Invoice. On the PO Receipt Form for Indirect PO's I have Required the Receipt Image ID (Attachment) field and am still able to submit an Invoice without the Attachment. The Audit Rules and PO Matching Rules don't go to the Receipt level either so I am not able to satisfy my requirements, any thoughts on how to achieve this? 

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
SNLee89
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi @amongeon 

Is it possible to add an event audit rule that triggers if there is no attachment when submitting an invoice report?

If there is a field or policy that distinguishes between Indirect PO and Direct PO, I believe we can create a more detailed audit rule.

Thank you.

amongeon

Hi - There are separate policies. Which event would have the PO Receipt Attachment field available in the conditions? I have tried all the ones that make sense under Payment Request and Purchase Order and none of them go into the PO Receipt Form.

Thanks

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amongeon are you referring to your Invoice audit rule named: Invoice Image Required? 

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
amongeon

Hi Kevin,

Essentially - we require the PO Receipt to have an attachment for Indirect PO's. The Invoices always should have the Invoice Image from Concur Capture.  None of the Audit Rules have the Event = Purchase Order Receipt, so there is really no way to add the Audit Rule at that level. 

Let me know if I am missing anything else. Essentially - I would like the user to get an Error when they submit an Indirect PO based Invoice when the Receipt is associated but missing the attachment/image on it.

Thanks

Alea