cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kher83
Occasional Member - Level 1

How can I use the custom 1 to 24 column labels in the Process Invoices screen to show itemization su

I currently am the purchasing agent for my department that submits and transmits all POs to our vendor and am looking on creating a report that captures all items that is being ordered onto an excel sheet. So far, the report that I was able to create does not allow me to see what items and quantity is being ordered. Is there a way to use the custom column in the Process Invoice to show what items is on the PO without having to open up the PO itself. 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kher83 Cognos is developed by IBM, but you would access it from the SAP Concur homepage. You need to have certain permissions added to your profile to gain access. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kher83 Hello there. I think what I would suggest to get the information you need is to try building a report using Cognos. Cognos reporting allows you to create a report then run it in Excel format, which can then download. I can tell you that you will be able to see the PO Number, PO Name, PO Description, Requested by, line item information and several other PO details. 

The processor screen won't give you all these details in one spot. In the processor screen you would need to actually open each PO to see the details. 

Have you used Cognos reporting before?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kher83
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello,

I have not used Cognos. Is that a 3rd party application or is it a SAP Concur built in function?

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kher83 Cognos is developed by IBM, but you would access it from the SAP Concur homepage. You need to have certain permissions added to your profile to gain access. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey