cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
julivie22
Occasional Member - Level 1

How are you managing your invoices with Invoice Check printing shut down?

We have almost 60 checks that are pending payment since 2/20/2024 but are not being printed due to Concur's check printing subcontractor cyberhack. How are you managing invoices in this same situation? I understand that once service is restored, checks will be printed and mailed, and these cannot be voided. This means I have to stop payment on the checks and alert vendors if I want to issue a manual replacement check. 

4 REPLIES 4
svahtidahl
Occasional Member - Level 2

We are contacting vendors who are still paid by check to notify them of the delay and are requesting they update their payment method to ACH.  This still requires stopping payment on those delayed checks, and lots of data cleanup if you export payment details to another system, but it seems like the least trouble.  It's been almost three weeks with no news on what to expect, our new check batches are still failing, and according to the news the cyberattack looks very serious.  Especially since the medical providers take priority, my guess is it could easily be weeks before our ability to produce checks from Concur is restored so we shouldn't rely on those checks being released when it's over.  At the end of the day it'd be great to have all of our vendors on ACH anyway, but I know some will resist and there will be overtime printing batches of manual checks for us.

mbah

Concur has been marking those checks we cut before we knew about this issue as FAILED, so then we began printing manually through our general ledger system, and unfortunately our ACH batches stopped sending three days ago, so we also cannot process ACH transfers through Concur any longer. No communication from Concur on this, but we noticed it not debiting from our checking account. So now we are scrambling to re-send urgent ACH transfers through another means. It has created quite a mess for our team and so much communication with our vendors to inform them of the delays on payments.

svahtidahl

I've been monitoring our bank for Bambora withdrawals since you mentioned your ACH halt in the other thread, and they are still moving as normal for us.  Concur has communicated through a support ticket that they are marking checks as failed so we can switch them to Client or ACH, but since my last post I realized that switching them to ACH for me doesn't work, so until that is fixed we're just as stuck as you are.  I've replied to the support ticket and contacted our account manager about the bug, but no reply on the ticket yet and the account manager ignored the question and replied to something else instead.  Present options are only cutting manual checks and manually generating ACHes through our bank portal.

mbah

On Friday we were finally able to connect with support on our ACH issue, and we saw that the funding date for three batches was finally changed from earlier in the week to 3/8. Concur cannot explain why it was changed nor can the third party Worldline who processes this. But we did see all three batches that were pending and not going out finally clear late Friday. It's odd you cannot switch your checks to ACH! Hopefully that gets resolved.