cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manav
Occasional Member - Level 2

Does PO itemization automatically translate to applied invoices?

If an open PO has itemization/distribution (Let's say 25% each for four cost centers), does the applied invoice automatically capture that and charge the 25% to each of those cost centers or does it require a manual effort?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Manav great question...did you happen to get this figured out? I don't remember if the PO distributions will transfer once matched to an Invoice. If you did figure this out, could you post the answer here please so it might help someone else. Thank you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Manav
Occasional Member - Level 2

@KevinD I haven't figured out yet. Looks like the way invoice is matched supersedes the PO distribution, but I'm not sure.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Manav I don't have a training site where I can test this out, but I guess you can see what happens with the distributions when the Invoice is matched to the PO. 

Do you anticipate having an Invoice come in soon that will be matched to a PO? If so, can you post here what happens, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AB2
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Within Concur Professional there is an Invoice Setting (toward the bottom) that asks where the allocation for invoice should copy.  There are two options, follow invoice configuration or copy from PO.  If Copy from PO is selected then th allocation of your 25% example will copy to the invoice, when the line items are matched.