cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ivilit
Occasional Member - Level 1

Different billing/delivery address/name

Hello, 

I will be buying a desk and I will need to expense it. However, I won't be home on the day of the delivery so I will add a different delivery address/name. For the billing address/name I will use my own address/name. My question is would it be a problem that on the invoice the delivery address/name will be  different to mine?

Please let me know if that makes sense, 

Thanks, 

Ivilina 

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

This is a company specific question. However, if it were me reviewing the invoice, I would reject it as it could appear as fraud. Why would you not just schedule the delivery for a different day? 

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ivilit I wouldn't think the different addresses would matter. I would be sure to add comments on the Invoice letting people at your company know why the difference in address. I would suggest reaching out to your direct manager or whomever approves your invoices and ask them about this. As @JessicaL this is something specific to your company and as to whether they will allow it or not.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ivilit
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD It is a bit complicated - so basically I will be moving to a new place and as I will be WFH I need to buy a desk. I am working on the next day too, so my idea was to order the desk to my landlord's house so they can collect it and drop it off for me. I suppose in this case I would have to find a different solution. 

Thank you very much for that, 

Ivilina