cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dhensley
New Member - Level 1

Concur Invoice with SAP Business One via CloudSnap

We recently signed on to implement Concur Invoice with SAP Business One (our ERP) using CloudSnap integration connector. I am interested in hearing from others who are using Concur Invoice with SAP Business One. I am particularly interested in learning about lessons learned/pitfalls and how well exporting Goods Receipt PO's from SAP to Concur works for 3-way matching of inventory related purchases.

2 REPLIES 2
Lydia01
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi dhensley,

My company is considering to adopt SAP Concur Invoice and we also use SAP B1. We concern if the Goods Receipt PO close automatically after the partial invoices for that GRPO get paid. We was explained that a set of rules must be set up for the GRPO - Inventory to be updated automatically during the Implementation phase (Concur couldn't demonstrate how those steps work). I would appreciate if you could share your experience. Thanks

Gaurav
New Member - Level 1

SAP business one help you make growth simple, capture all your critical business information in one single system and remove the frustrations of handling day-to-day operational details and give everyone the information they need to get the job done.

https://www.cogniscient.in/sap-business-one/