cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hadkins
Occasional Member - Level 2

Concur Invoice processing credit card statements

We use Concur invoice but not Concur with travel and expense reporting.  We would like to process corporate credit card statements as an invoice.  Does anyone have tips to doing this efficiently?  Our process is slow and is all manual at this point.  We use US Bank Visas.   

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hadkins thank you for clarifying. I do know that you would need to set up all card holders as invoice users. I've not come across this request before, so I'm curious to see if anyone else here on the Community has used SAP Concur this way. In theory, it seems like it could work. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hadkins one question to hopefully get some conversation going here:

Are these corporate card statements for individual card holders at your company or is this one overall statement from VISA that includes all transactions from all your assigned cards?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
hadkins

They are statements for individual card holders at my company

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hadkins thank you for clarifying. I do know that you would need to set up all card holders as invoice users. I've not come across this request before, so I'm curious to see if anyone else here on the Community has used SAP Concur this way. In theory, it seems like it could work. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
hadkins

All but the Maintenance Technician.  

hadkins

I would like to hear if anyone has it with a feed from the credit card vendor.