cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Selene20
Occasional Member - Level 1

Comment Tracker Section - AP Invoices

I noticed my previous comments I posted on certain invoices to alert Management about the status of them are not showing on the history. How can I keep track of those comments/updates?  Does Concur have this feature?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Selene20 to try and help you, where did you go to view the comments? Can you provide me a screenshot, please? I have an idea to help you, but need to see what steps you took to try and view the comments. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Selene20
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, 

I add comments to the Comment Parameters but when I take it off after there is a resolution the history is gone after I take it out the box. Please see attached screenshots:

Screenshot 1.JPGScreenshot 2.JPG

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Selene20 okay, so you are deleting the comment after there is resolution, right? That is likely why the comments are gone. The history isn't really a history per se, but rather a record of all comments that have been added. Since you are deleting the comment, it is being removed from the history. I think the only other thing that would keep the history is if the Invoice is submitted for approval and the approver sends it back. I think those comments will stay. I haven't tested it, but I think you would see those types of comments will remain in the history. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.