cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tabithahunt
Occasional Member - Level 1

Checks??

Any update on the checks not going out due to the Change Healthcare security issue?

I have not gotten an update from Concur in over two weeks. 

4 REPLIES 4
mmanuchehri
Occasional Member - Level 2

Here's how to view Concur's weekly updates on this issue:
1. Log into Concur Travel and Expense.
2. Click on the question mark in the upper right corner and select "Contact Support".
3. Enter 'SAP Concur Invoice USD Check Payment Disruption' in the Ask Us Anything field and hit Enter.

Last update was 4/4/24: "At this time, SAP Concur has no information indicating that SAP Concur client data was impacted, nor any information relating to the timing of the services.  We continue to engage Change Healthcare and will provide weekly updates until the issue is resolved."

It's been seven weeks since the Change Healthcare cyberattack, and it is frustrating that Concur still does not have a backup check processor vendor for their customers. 

MichaelG1

I think at this point its fair to assume that they are not planning to fix the issue and will use this as an excuse to get rid of check payments. Every update has been a non-update that provides no information or intent to solve the issue. If they wanted to solve the issue they could have pivoted in the last 2 months - either internally, or with a myriad of 3rd party vendors out there. Either way leaving clients out to dry without answers or timelines is unfair. 

mmanuchehri

I sincerely hope Concur does not get rid of check payments. We primarily use Concur for its payment remittance to our vendors. We try to remit ACH to our vendors, but some vendors still prefer checks because they do not want to publicize their bank account information. I'm still hopeful Concur has a resolution soon to this check payment issue. 

dkapetan
New Member - Level 3

I agree with MichaelG1 ... at this point it's fair to assume that they are not planning to fix the issue and will use this as an excuse to get rid of check payments. If they wanted to solve the issue they could have pivoted in the last 2 months ... Either way leaving clients out to dry without answers or timelines is unfair.

With that being send, in addition to trying to convert vendors to ACH, what options (vendors) are you all exploring/researching? Would appreciate recommendations.

Thank You