cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manav
Occasional Member - Level 2

Can an approver make changes to a PR?

If a requester submits a PR through the approval workflow, do one or all the approvers have the ability to make any changes to the PR? This could include, price, itemization, cost center change, adding an attachment etc.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Manav I know the Purchase Request Processor can change pretty much anything on the Purchase Request. I'm not sure about the default manager. My guess is they are very limited on what they change. The site configuration determines which and how many fields a default manager can edit. To answer your question...approvers can make changes, but it depends on how many fields have been configured to allow the approver to make edits. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Manav

Thanks. I believe there can be only one "designated Processor" in the approval workflow who has the ability to make changes, or this ability can be extended to others in the approval workflow by configuring?

PoojaKumatkar

@Manav - Within workflow there can be only one 'Processor' step, but whoever is having 'Processor' role they can access all PR's and make necessary changes in it.

If there is a scenario where company has X no of legal entities and each legal entity wise they need different processor in that case, you can restrict processor by legal entity/invoice group wise.