cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tlisnich
Occasional Member - Level 2

Can I manually change payment status from extracted to paid?

For invoices that are paid via check or wire, my team marks the payment method in Concur as 'client paid' and we issue payment internally.  Is there a way to change these invoices from extracted to paid? Obviously the ACH payments completed by Concur update automatically.

1 Solution
Solution
Jmeeks25

Hi, this can be done. If you have access to the payments tab, simply just search for the invoice, then once the invoice data is pulled, you go to the actions tab at the top right and click on update payment details. Hope this helps.

Jmeeks25_1-1721752845179.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Jmeeks25

Hi, this can be done. If you have access to the payments tab, simply just search for the invoice, then once the invoice data is pulled, you go to the actions tab at the top right and click on update payment details. Hope this helps.

Jmeeks25_1-1721752845179.png

tlisnich

one other quick question - I did switch several invoices from extracted status to paid now that we issued checks to the vendors.  My assumption was that these would come through the payment confirmation extract so that my connector would sync all these invoices to paid in our ERP...but they are not coming through the payment confirmation extract.  Do manually updated payments not flow through this extract?

tlisnich

thank you so much!