cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dhowar12
Occasional Member - Level 1

Adding lines in between existing lines on recurring invoices

I have been using recurring invoices for some time now and I currently have a few invoices that have multiple lines (over 100 lines) that need to be updated monthly based on the invoice from the vendor. Particularly, an employee benefit invoice where the employee names are in alphabetical order and I would like to mirror the invoice in Concur with the paper invoice.  For example, if I need to add a new employee in between existing lines so it will mirror the paper invoice, is this a future feature coming down the pipeline? Currently, this feature of adding lines in between existing lines do not exist and I have to add those new employees at the bottom of the invoice body.  Inquiring minds want to know. 

1 Solution
Solution
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@dhowar12 I have received a response from our Invoice SME team.  There is not a way to insert a line item in a specific place within an invoice. New lines are always added at the bottom.  Thank you.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@dhowar12 Hello.  I have reached out to our Invoice team with your scenario and question on any upcoming enhancement.  I will follow -up with you once I have an answer.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@dhowar12 I have received a response from our Invoice SME team.  There is not a way to insert a line item in a specific place within an invoice. New lines are always added at the bottom.  Thank you.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
dhowar12
Occasional Member - Level 1

@TriciaW , thanks for the update. Not sure if this can be suggested for a future feature to the invoice module.

TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@dhowar12  This would be something you or one of your Concur Admins could submit as an improvement request. To submit a new improvement request or vote on an existing improvement request, please visit the Customer Influence Website

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps