cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cocasio
Occasional Member - Level 1

ADDING A COMMENT TO AN INVOICE

When an approver sends back an invoice with a comment, how do you reply with a comment back so the approver sees it? 

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cocasio The Invoice header fields contain one field labeled Comments. This is where the comment can be entered. I would also recommend that the person adding the comment send an email to let the approver know they added a comment. Also, the trick is whether or not the approver knows where to go to view the comments. When viewing the Invoice, use the Details link to view all comments. 

I hope this helps. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cocasio
Occasional Member - Level 1

The

cocasio_0-1621450140419.pngcocasio_1-1621450183840.png

invoice shows me the Comment History, but not a space to add on to it. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cocasio The system doesn't allow for adding comments directly to the History. I looked at your site configuration and it was setup to not use the Comment field. Your company is using Description instead, but I do not believe entering a description will populate the Comment history based on what I saw in your configuration. You will need to reach out to your site administrator and ask about getting the Comment field added. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.