cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TK
Occasional Member - Level 1

How can you detect a duplicate invoice?

I had to create an audit rule where the system picks up duplicates once you click save.  You then have to find the duplicate and delete it from the system.  Is there any other quicker ways to detect duplicates?

4 Replies
Janinetandle
New Member - Level 1

Re: How can you detect a duplicate invoice?

Can you clarify what type of duplicate you are referencing? Duplicate card entries or are you referring to an itinerary or receipt which comes in and is not mapped with the card entry which results in a cash entry? I have solutions for both examples.
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi TK,
Check with your SAP Concur contact about a new module called "Detect" - I had the privilege of seeing it at Fusion and with the use of AI it will just about mitigate any concerns you have about detecting duplicate claims or expense transactions.

Kind regards
Richard Grigg
Assistant Director, Business Services
Australian Bureau of Statistics
DeniseC
Occasional Member - Level 1

This sounds to me like you are asking about Invoice, not expense.  This question came up in some of the classes at Fusion as well.  From what I understand, there is no way to automatically see the duplicate.  You do have to look for it.  It is usually a simple search for that ivnoice number in the processor screen however you do need to remember that it can be in deleted or unassigned areas as well.   

vandevoortla
Occasional Member - Level 2

Do you use Concur-managed Capture? We do and it's a "rule" on their side to not pass us duplicate invoice numbers. We also have an audit rule just to make sure nothing sneaks through.