Highlighted
mkaydin
Occasional Member - Level 2

Concur Invoice - Reporting

We are planning to go live with Invoice in July. We are facing challenges with the reporting:

1. Finding reports to meet our needs ( among ~30 delivered reports )
  2. Finding expertise creating reports

Does anyone have similar challenges? Would you be interested in forming a group to exchange stories, gotchas, lessons learned?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Concur Invoice - Reporting

Hello,

Thank you for posting!

A knowledge sharing group is a great use of this new digital space. We do have some different reporting tool options, so you may want to clarify you are looking for other users of Analytics (our newer reporting product) or Intelligence.  I look forward to learn what some of our other community members are doing. You can also find more information on both tools on our Concur Training platform.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager
mkaydin
Occasional Member - Level 2

Ashley,

Thanks for your response. Which options do I currently have for Concur Invoice Management reporting? Where can I access training materials?

Thanks,

MK

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @mkaydin,

There are two options for reporting, Analytics and Intelligence. You can learn more about how to best use these tools to support your business on our Concur Training site. Find the reporting trainings here: http://www.concurtraining.com/pr/reporting/resources 

I am sure your fellow admins and Community members will have some great insight too! 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager
0 Kudos