cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darese
Occasional Member - Level 2

update

After this recent app update yesterday, I’m unable to add receipts to my expenses. Anyone else experiencing this?
1 Solution
Solution
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hello, and apologies that you are having difficulties adding receipts to expenses. If you continue to run into this issue, you will need to get in contact with your authorized support contact for assistance opening a ticket. If you do not know who they are please private message me with your company name and I can assist you. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JmDent
New Member - Level 1

Same issue, very frustrating how they allow an update to be approved when it’s not fully operational to do what the entire purpose of the app is for 🤪
darese

I went on the app and posted review, hopefully they will read it and fix it.🤞🏻🙃🤔
Solution
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hello, and apologies that you are having difficulties adding receipts to expenses. If you continue to run into this issue, you will need to get in contact with your authorized support contact for assistance opening a ticket. If you do not know who they are please private message me with your company name and I can assist you. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
darese

Thank Ashley that is great to know. I love that Concur has this community board. It appears things with the app are now working as they did. Happy expenser. 🙂