cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lauren1980
New Member - Level 1

trying to submit an expense report.

This report could not be submitted. Missing the required approver for next workflow step. You may be able to select an approver; otherwise contact your Expense administrator for assistance.  

This is the message I get when trying to submit an expense report.  I have submitted expense reports in the past and have not had an issue.  The person this report is supposed to go to doesn't understand either, can someone help me.

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

This looks to be a question specific to your company, so you would need to contact your finance department. They should be able to connect you to your Concur administrator to see what the issue is. Also, many companies put that information on the Concur home page. Hopefully, you can find your internal team and get the answer.

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lauren1980 Hello there. I'd like to take a look at your report. Can you please send me a private message with your full company name and the login ID you use when you access Concur? 

Let me know if you need help sending a private message.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.