cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeSawyer
New Member - Level 1

tips not reflected in receipt

I have a receipt that does not reflect a $5 tip,  Wondering how to reconcile a report even when the receipt totals don't match the transaction amounts.

Thanks!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MikeSawyer was this for a company card transaction? If so, I would use the Comment field to explain that the tip was not included in the receipt. The reviewer should be able to see the amount of the receipt and the total of the transaction and know the $5 difference was the tip. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MikeSawyer was this for a company card transaction? If so, I would use the Comment field to explain that the tip was not included in the receipt. The reviewer should be able to see the amount of the receipt and the total of the transaction and know the $5 difference was the tip. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MikeSawyer
New Member - Level 1

Thanks, That should work.  Wasn't sure if I was going to have to write a check for $5.  🙂