cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rosmeulen
Occasional Member - Level 1

temp user cannot submit their own claim

how do I transfer the expenses to my +1  ?    or must +1  create the expense under her own profile ? 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rosmeulen expenses incurred cannot be transferred to someone else and must be submitted through their profile. You can submit the expenses on behalf of that person if they have added you as a delegate, though. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Generally, whoever paid the expenses should be entering them into Concur. However, this could be different for your company --> This forum is for general Concur inquiries, so I would suggest reaching out to your Concur Administrator (if you aren't sure who that is, it may be listed under 'Company Notes' on the Concur homepage, or you can reach out to your supervisor, finance, or IT to find out who to contact in your company for Concur Assistance).

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rosmeulen expenses incurred cannot be transferred to someone else and must be submitted through their profile. You can submit the expenses on behalf of that person if they have added you as a delegate, though. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.