cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gholford1
Occasional Member - Level 1

submitting expenses after leaving a company

I am hoping someone can help me. I have been TUPEd across to another company on Saturday. I was off sick and unable to submit my last expenses for March and I am now unable to log into my account to resubmit these expenses. I asked in finance and HR department and no one has been able to give me an answer. I really need to claim this so I can pay for childcare, and would really appreciate some support. Maybe a phone number I can call?

Many thanks

4 REPLIES 4
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Sorry to hear about your situation and it's disappointing that no-one from your old company's Finance or HR department was able to assist.  Someone in that company would be a Concur Administrator who disabled your account and would have the access to act as delegate and submit these on your behalf, depending on the company's policy for this situation.  It's a matter of finding who that person(s) is.  Have you tried asking your former manager to help progress this?

Gholford1

I did ask.. and was told that there’s no concur administrator and that everyone uses the generic concur system… doesn’t help that the company was half owned by local authority and half by a private company. I’ve asked for a number that current users can have access to but to no avail 😞

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gholford1 I just looked up your account/profile and it is still active. It has not been set to Inactive, so you should be able to still sign in. 

Also, every SAP Concur site has at least one person who is the administrator and I also looked up the permissions and there are several people with the proper permission to help you. 

I would suggest speaking to the person who was your manager at that company. After you do that, let me know how it goes. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Gholford1

Hi Kevin, thank you so much for having a look for me. I asked who was the administrator at the old company and was not given a name.  If you know who they are, could you please let me know and I’ll arrange to speak to them? I spoke to my manager but he’s been unable to help me. I am left with no mother choice. I tried viaginances, HR, and via Capita. 
If I have a name and know what they need to do to help me out, then I can pass back on to my line manager.