cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kbarnes2
Occasional Member - Level 1

renewal nurse license

I have been having trouble attaching my receipt where I paid $100.00 to get nurse license renewed, can you please advise if I have submitted report correctly? Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello, this is a forum for general queries and most of us will not have access to your site. I am tagging @KevinD  to be sure he sees your post and can possibly help you. 

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kbarnes2 Hello there. Let me first ask you if you were able to submit the report. If you go log into SAP Concur then click Expense at the top of the screen, this will take you to the Manage Expenses screen. You should see all active expense reports here. Does the expense report for the nursing license show as green with the words Submitted & Pending Approval? 

If it does and there is any issue with the expense you submitted and the receipt, your manager will send the report back to you and provide a comment explaining what you need to do to make the correction. If there are no issues, the report will continue through the approval process. Also, you should receive email notifications about any status changes to your report. 

I'm telling you all of this so you will know how to check the status of your reports for future reference. 🙂

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.