Did you mean: 
Marycollins
Occasional Member - Level 1

reimbursement from license renewal

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Marycollins Hello there. Are you posing an issue/question here to the Community regarding a license renewal reimbursement or is this more of a test that you are able to post to the community? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Marycollins
Occasional Member - Level 1

I am paid by Optum but I work for Navihealth I renewed my license and I am unable to submit my recepit for reimbursemnt to the Concur website I had in that world,because it won't upload.???

@Marycollins so, you have an SAP Concur profile with Navihealth? Is the system telling you why the receipt won't upload? 

I don't know your expertise with using SAP Concur so forgive me for the "simple" question, but is the receipt image you are trying to upload in one of the following formats: pdf, tiff, jpeg, png? Is the image larger than 5MB? 

I'm just trying to come up with some possible issues as to why the receipt won't upload. 

Are there any other details that might be pertinent to your issue? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.