cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elin14
Occasional Member - Level 2

reimbursement check

I would like to know how I can check reimbursement status. 

I just received an email that the expense report was processed, and did not receive invoice about it. 

How can I check the reimbursement status on Concur. Under expense menu, I can see only manage expenses or card transactions. concur.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@elin14 on the Manage Expense screen on the right hand side there is a View field. If you click this field it will give you options to view reports. I would suggest the Past 90 days option. When the reports appear, click the report you wish to view. Once the report opens, click Report Details. From the drop-down menu, select Report Payments. If this option isn't available, then select Audit Trail. If there was a payment made or will be made, you will see these details at the top of the audit trail as it lists most recent activity first.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
elin14
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thank you for the response! I followed your instruction and reached out to the below page. 

It seems it is not paid yet. If it is paid, what description would be like? concur2.PNG