cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eesulfur
Occasional Member - Level 2

refund airfare and exception message

Hello, 

I got the airfare refund on my account and recently I purchased an item so I got two expenses in the report. 

When I tried to submit the report, it showed an exception message saying that this report has a net credit amount of credit card transactions, please hold the credit until you have credit card charges to offset.

This is my first time with the transaction cancellation so could you let me know what to do on my end?

Thank you!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@eesulfur if your expense report is showing a negative total, you cannot submit it. You need to incur more business expenses and then add them to this report until the total is above zero. This a rule your company has implemented. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@eesulfur if your expense report is showing a negative total, you cannot submit it. You need to incur more business expenses and then add them to this report until the total is above zero. This a rule your company has implemented. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cgdavis75
New Member - Level 1

@KevinD - I'm experiencing the same thing. I have 2 separate charges which have been refunded. I added the receipts to show the refunded amount, however I cannot remove the exception. You mentioned needing to add more business expenses to the report until the total is above zero, but what if I do not have any additional expenses for the month to add? How do I clear the exception so that I can submit the report?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cgdavis75 I see you have a report for July. Currently the report has an amount total above zero. I also see one credit from The Nines with a -$62.54 amount. Since the current total of your July report is $463.51, you should be able to add the credit from The Nines without any issue. The amount of your report will still be above zero. 

So, you should be all good to eventually submit the July report.

Remember, yellow Alerts are only reminders/warnings, they do not prevent report submission.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
eesulfur
Occasional Member - Level 2

@KevinD Thank you!