cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eliane
Occasional Member - Level 1

receipts not showing on the App

Hello 

i have an issue with a user. She always does her expenses on the App, and she always take pictures as soon as she incurred any expense. But today when she log in to process expenses not a single receipt is available on the App. She did a hard reset on the phone and deleted and re-installed the app, but still not receipts. 

She tried on desktop and there is an issue there as well. When trying to process the expenses on desktop she can see there are receipts available, but when she tries to see the preview  before attaching it (to be sure she is attaching the correct one), she is unable to view it. We are using the Standard Concur. 

Has anyone else had this issue? 

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@eliane could you send me a private message with the employee's full name, please? Also, are any other employees experiencing the issue? I ask so that we can determine if it is a system thing or something specific to the one user. To send me a Private Message, click my username (KevinD). You will see a blue Message button. I'll await your message.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.