cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abbee
Occasional Member - Level 1

"combine" not coming up as an option for expense combination

One of our users has tried combining a credit card expense (with no receipt attached) to an expense created by ExpenseIt (with a receipt attached) and the combine option does not appear.  

Shouldn't she be able to combine in this scenario? 

Both entries were already added to an expense report.  I know you can't combine two credit card expenses but is that also the case for expenses created in ExpenseIt?

This has happened before and creates extra work as the receipt has to be downloaded to her desktop and then attached to the credit card expense.  

Please advise, thank you!

1 Solution
Solution
NTS
Super User
Super User

Hi @Abbee 

This is an issue that I've reported to Concur many many times.

There are scenarios where Concur APP combines a "fake" Expense to a CC expense; if this happen you will see the expense and the CC and you won't be able to combine them as the CC expense has already been combined to this "fake" expense.

Please perform as follow:

- Move the CC expense from you report to expenses.

- Go to expenses and click the cc expense.

- You will see that there is and expense already combined.

- Separate and delete the "fake" expense.

- Send again the CC to the report and you will be able to combine it with the Expense.

Hope it helps.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
NTS
Super User
Super User

Hi @Abbee 

This is an issue that I've reported to Concur many many times.

There are scenarios where Concur APP combines a "fake" Expense to a CC expense; if this happen you will see the expense and the CC and you won't be able to combine them as the CC expense has already been combined to this "fake" expense.

Please perform as follow:

- Move the CC expense from you report to expenses.

- Go to expenses and click the cc expense.

- You will see that there is and expense already combined.

- Separate and delete the "fake" expense.

- Send again the CC to the report and you will be able to combine it with the Expense.

Hope it helps.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Abbee did this issue get resolved? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Abbee
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi @KevinD , I haven't tried what NTS had suggested, but I'll go ahead and accept the solution and return to the forum if I'm faced with the problem again.  Thank you .