cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oraaaa
Occasional Member - Level 1

"You are currently not set up to use any Concur products. "

Hello , 

It always shows "You are currently not set up to use any Concur products. Contact your Concur Administrator for assistance." in my Concur, while  the concur administrator said there's nothing wrong with my account. 

Account: ora.xin@adidas.com
Please help me solve this problem. Thanks.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@oraaaa I am not sure what the issue is. You will need to request your SAP Concur Administrator submit a ticket to SAP Concur Support for this issue. I didn't see anything on your profile that would indicate there was an issue. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@oraaaa if you could do me a favor and provide screenshots of your entire screen, that might help me assist you. I did look at your profile and you are setup to use Concur Expense. 

If you could provide a screenshot of the SAP Concur Sign in screen and one of the entire screen when you receive the message about not being set up to use any Concur products, that would be great. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
oraaaa

Hi Kevin, thanks for reply.  Screenshot Link: https://ibb.co/P56gcw0 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@oraaaa thank you for this, but I need a screenshot of your entire screen. I want to see the URL that shows in the browser window. See my example below. 

KevinD_0-1629994051815.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
oraaaa

Hi Kevin

Here comes full screenshot, thanks.

oraaaa_1-1630029448095.png

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@oraaaa I am not sure what the issue is. You will need to request your SAP Concur Administrator submit a ticket to SAP Concur Support for this issue. I didn't see anything on your profile that would indicate there was an issue. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey