cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Airfern1953
Occasional Member - Level 3

"Unmatch Expenses" is now called "Separate"?

Is there a button to "separate" aka unmatch an expense or do you just continue to delete the expense. I need to make sure I understand this fully. I am not seeing a a Separate button. Should there be one or are you just changing the verbiage?

Thank You

PEGGY BURKE
2 Solutions
Solution
Airfern1953

I think I found it in the documentation  it appears to be a message  that appears under certain circumstances rather than a button

PEGGY BURKE

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Airfern1953 that is correct. Here is a screenshot for reference. 

KevinD_0-1648586265660.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
Airfern1953

I think I found it in the documentation  it appears to be a message  that appears under certain circumstances rather than a button

PEGGY BURKE
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Airfern1953 that is correct. Here is a screenshot for reference. 

KevinD_0-1648586265660.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
LB
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello - I am also needing to "unmatch" some expenses that have been previously matched incorrectly, but I do not see this same "Expense Source" section that is shown in the example above. Can you please tell me how I can get to this page? Thanks!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LB the screenshot provided in this thread is for those using our newer User Interface. If you could take a screenshot of the expenses that need to be unmatched, it will let me know which interface you are using so I can tell you how to unmatch them. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
LB
Occasional Member - Level 1

LB_1-1654111507554.png

We have a number of different car rentals on this same expense report, and we matched the wrong trip itinerary details to this expense. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LB thanks for providing the screenshot, it helps a lot. So, take the car rental line item and delete it from you report. This will put it back into your Available Expenses. Once deleted, you may need to click the Import Expenses link to the right of the Quick Expenses button. This will display all credit card charges not yet added to an expense report. Click the checkbox to select the car rental expense that was just deleted from the report. This should turn on the Unmatch button. 

Give that a try and let me know how it goes. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey