cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chatman791
New Member - Level 1

"Processing Payment" for more than 2 months

For more than 2 months, my mileage reimbursement has shown "Processing Payment" and I have not yet been paid. I've reached out to my Supervisor, the head of our company, our Concur admin and they all say their looking into it but weeks continue to go by with no payment. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Of so, how did you go about getting a real resolution? 

2 REPLIES 2
mnash1
Occasional Member - Level 3

For my company, that status means the report is in a batch to be extracted to our finance system. If someone submits a report that includes company credit card transactions and out of pocket expenses, those are extracted in two different files. If I saw your situation with one of my users, I would assume the credit card file was processed but not the out of pocket file. I'm not sure that helps you at all. Good luck!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Chatman791 as a next step I would suggest contacting someone in either you Finance, Accounting or Payroll departments.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.