cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahunnacutt
Occasional Member - Level 2

"Most Recently Used" options for project/cost category is missing

I code a high volume of travel expenses for my company and I've noticed the "Most Recently Used" list has disappeared. This feature is a huge time saver when I have several transactions all going to the same project/cost category. Now, I'm having to change the entry to Code, type in the project, select the project, and select the cost category on every single transaction. Is there a way to bring this feature back?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ahunnacutt I agree that is a nice feature. I'm not sure why it was done away with. However, I'd like to offer you an alternative that might work just as well.

When you are creating your expense entries, do not select anything in the project field. The system will tell you that there is missing information and would you like to enter it now. Say no. Add all your entries that will use the same Project. Once done, click the little checkbox you see highlighted in the screenshot below to select all entries that will use the same project. Next, click Edit. This will bring up a window showing all shared fields, including Project, that can be edited. Select the correct project, then Save. That will add the same project to all the entries.

KevinD_0-1700579476556.pngKevinD_1-1700579487685.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ahunnacutt

It's a company credit card that is linked to Concur, so the charges are imported. The card is used company-wide for travel accommodations, not just by one person. Otherwise, this would be a great solution.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ahunnacutt I thought from your original post you were the one coding these expenses. Did I misunderstand? Your post asked about the Most Recently Used option which is only found when working on an entry on an expense report. If the card is used company-wide and imported to SAP Concur, it still would need to be assigned to one individual to reconcile these transactions, correct?

From your original post it sounded like you were the one doing the reconciling. Is that not the case?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ahunnacutt

@KevinD I'm so sorry, this completely got away from me with the holidays. Yes, I am the one reconciling the expenses. However, there are several projects going at the same time and I don't know what project applies until I pull in the receipt. I'll give this a try to see if it saves me any time. Thanks!