cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
a686107
Occasional Member - Level 1

private expense

by mistake I expense a private train ticket via the corp. card. how can I pay privately the corresponding expense amount so that it disappears from the concur expense list (company card charges). txs

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@a686107 add that card charge to your expense report. When filling out the details, you should see a checkbox labeled Personal Expense (do not reimburse). Now depending on how your company handles the company card statements, you will either pay your company back or send a payment directly to the card company to pay off that charge. What I would do is submit the expense, wait until you receive notice that the report has been fully approved, then give it a couple more days to see if a payment posted to your corp card in the amount of the expense. This would mean you now owe your company. If no payment gets posted for maybe a week or so after you are notified of the final approval of the report, then you will need to make the payment to the card issuer. You can also reach out to your finance department and ask them what to do if you don't want to wait. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
a686107
Occasional Member - Level 1

txs Kevin; unfortunately there is no such checkbox labeled Personal Expense (do not reimburse). any other thoughts how to solve the problem? txs again

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@a686107 is the expense currently on an expense report? If so, what is the name of the report?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@a686107 I tried to go in and look at your expense report, but you company has restricted the access. Can you send me a screenshot of the expense with details fields visible, please? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey