cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DHDH
Occasional Member - Level 1

private expense - how to book it back to the novartis bank account

Dear team, There were mini bar costs on an expense report and I need to know where and how I can book this expenses. Where does the amount of the mini bar have to be transferred to in order to offset the costs paid via company credit card? 

I´ve set htis to private expense and i need to know where i shoud transfer the open amount, the bank account number and also the right subject for this bank transfer. Thank you so much

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DHDH is this your own expense report or are you working on someone else's report?

For personal expenses paid for on a company card, it depends on how your company has the card program. There are really two main ways this is handled:

1. User submits company card transaction as personal, company has already paid company card statement, user pays the company back.

2. User submits company card transaction as personal, user submits report, company pays card issuer for approved business expenses, user sends payment directly to card issuer to pay off personal expense.

I would recommend speaking with your direct manager to see if they know which option I mentioned your company uses. It is possible your company might even deduct the personal amount from your paycheck. However, without knowing your company's processes, it is best to speak to your manager.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DHDH is this your own expense report or are you working on someone else's report?

For personal expenses paid for on a company card, it depends on how your company has the card program. There are really two main ways this is handled:

1. User submits company card transaction as personal, company has already paid company card statement, user pays the company back.

2. User submits company card transaction as personal, user submits report, company pays card issuer for approved business expenses, user sends payment directly to card issuer to pay off personal expense.

I would recommend speaking with your direct manager to see if they know which option I mentioned your company uses. It is possible your company might even deduct the personal amount from your paycheck. However, without knowing your company's processes, it is best to speak to your manager.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.