cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anarbonne
New Member - Level 1

personal expense on report by error? how to pay?

I use Lyft a lot to get to airport on biz.  I used it recently for a personal trip and forgot that it was on the company card.  the expense show up on concurs. How do I pay. I called the credit card company and they said they could not accept a check from me directly. So I pay the company...dont know how

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@anarbonne you need to add the expense to your expense report and mark it as personal by checking the little box that says, "Personal expense (do not reimburse). You should be able to set up an online account with the credit card company. Once you do that, you should be able to make payments online. 

However, be sure to check with your Finance Department or whichever department issued you your company card. Some companies pay off the entire credit card statement before employees submit their expenses to avoid possible late charges on employee cards. If that is the case with your company, then you would owe your company the amount of the personal expense. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.