Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member - Level 1

personal expense made from amex

Hello! I have paid from Amex a hotel from a BT where I have stayed with my husband. The problem is that on the invoice, the hotel places taxes for 2 persons, not only for me. So now I would like to reimburse Amex with the money for the taxes for my husband, from my personal card. Concur doesn't allow to change the sum already paid from Amex, so I have to create the report with the full sum. Do you know a solution ?

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lucia1 you have to mark the extra taxes as personal in your hotel itemizations. This will deduct that amount from what will be paid. Depending on how your company handles the AMEX cards you will either need to pay AMEX directly or pay your company back. I suggest contacting either your Finance, Accounting or Payroll department as they will be able to tell you what course of action to take. 



Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.