cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pdavidson
Occasional Member - Level 1

only 2 out of 15 expenses available in Concur

Hello! I am not sure why only 2 expenses are available in concur. I need to do my expenses and the credit card has all the info. Any advice would be great!

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pdavidson is the issue still happening or did the expenses finally show up?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Pdavidson
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi! They showed up 🙂 I am trying to understand what is the process and why some post sooner than others. It was not like that in the last company I was in

Thanks for responding!

P

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pdavidson There really isn't a concrete answer, but I explain it as there are three "people" involved in a transaction; the vendor, the bank and SAP Concur. If the vendor delays in processing transactions, then it likely will affect the amount of time for the transaction to show up. Usually a transaction should appear 3 days after the purchase. However, the key word is "should". 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Depends on the credit card company forwarding the charges.  Amex takes 3-4 business days for the charge to appear in Concur.  I tell my people to be patient.

Nancy Murray
Agfa