cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jquinn
Occasional Member - Level 1

negative amount on concur expenses

Hi 

I have a -$50 charge on my expenses.  I have a receipt showing the refund of that $50.  I cannot enter into Concur to get this negative amount removed.  Please help. Very frustrating.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jquinn did you see a charge for $50 come into your Available Expenses? If so, did you already submit it? 

If that is the case, to get rid of the negative amount, you need to add it to a report that has other corporate card charges on it that total more than $50. An expense report must have a total greater than zero to be submitted, that's why you cannot submit this single refund by itself. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Jquinn
Occasional Member - Level 1

I already submitted that on the previous expense report and it zero'd all out.  I have no other outstanding expenses but this -$50

cmill146
New Member - Level 1

I was not expecting a credit and I already submitted my final expense report.  I will not have any new expenses for several months.  Will this be an issue having an open credit for that long?  If so, how can it be closed out in the system?