cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Perobinson
Occasional Member - Level 1

my expenses are not appearing on the concur

I havent used concur quite some time, now the complete concur has changed could not able to file the bills and could not able to make a fresh report as like earlier,

where are my expenses spent on my earlier visit?  🙂

pls email or call to support 

Thanks 

Robinson

robinson.pe@ge.com

+918754499169

12 REPLIES 12
JohnHW
New Member - Level 1

To add:

The expense tab is missing from Concur’s website.
There is now no way to submit new expenses or view past expenses.
The mobil app seems to be working okay save for the fact that the only way to upload receipts for a new expense is to draw them from the phone’s camera or photo library.
If receipts were scanned to a drive (local or cloud based) as a PDF the user is out of luck.  It goes without saying, that’s what I do and have done from the start.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JohnHW Hello there. If you are not seeing the Expense tab, then there is some issue going on since we haven't removed the tab. I'll take a look at your profile and see if I can see anything that would cause this issue. If I don't see anything, you will need to contact the person at your company who is the SAP Concur site administrator. 

As far as receipts, you should be able to use the Add Receipt option in the mobile app to upload a receipt directly to an expense line item. This is what I do and find it to works very well for me. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JohnHW
New Member - Level 1

I logged into Concur with a different browser (Chrome) and the expense tab was there as it was supposed to be.  The problem is either with whatever changes have been recently made with the website or with whatever changes have been made with the latest version of the desktop version of Safari.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JohnHW Me again. I just looked at your profile and I didn't see anything that would indicate you wouldn't be seeing the Expense tab. Could you do me a favor and take a screenshot of what you are seeing, please? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JohnHW
New Member - Level 1

took a screen shot earlier and have since emailed it to you directly.  Not sure how to post a screenshot here for the community to view.
Since then I was able to log into Concur with Chrome.
And then, moments ago, I was able to log into Concur with Safari without issue (the issue was with Safari earlier this morning).
All is fine now.  Pretty mysterious.  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JohnHW Glad it is working now. That is quite mysterious. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Perobinson We have made a change to the User Interface, which sounds like what you are referring to. Here is a link to our New User Interface (what we call NextGen UI) resources: https://www.concurtraining.com/toolkit/en/expense/end-user/ui02

Here you will see short demo videos and quickstart guides on how to use the new UI. Give these a look. If you still aren't sure how to proceed, I would recommend reaching out to your direct manager. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Make sure you are using the concursolutions.com page.  A couple of my employees still had the old outtask favorite and while it loads up, it is not responsive on many functions.  That was the issue for them and they were able to access their accounts with full content.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
Perobinson

I have followed all the instructions mentioned above still but my list of expenses are not listed on the concur

pls help I need to submit the expenses and holding the bills/invoices for long time

regrds Robinson

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Perobinson I just looked at your SAP Concur profile and you are set up only to submit Travel Requests and approve expense reports. Your profile does not have the expense report permission. You will need to contact your internal support to get the ability to submit expense reports. If you log into SAP Concur, you will see a Company Notes section. Click Read More to expand this section. You will see a link for Travel and PCard support. This should help you get to what you need. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
nmacnabb_otl

Hi my account soliver@liontree.com is not showing my expenses on the browser but it is on the mobile app. I have tried different browsers and it's the same. 

Can you please check my account.

Thanks

@nmacnabb_otl I went into your profile and saw that you have a recently submitted expense report, so I'm not sure what the issue is. When you say your account wasn't showing your expenses, did you mean you couldn't see the expense report you created on the web version of SAP Concur? 

If you could clarify for me a bit, that would be great. Also, if you could provide a screenshot of what you see on the mobile app and then what it looks like on the web version, that would be great. Or if the issue is resolved, please let me know that too. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey