cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rtrahan
Occasional Member - Level 1

multiple emails to submit receipts issue

hi, i have two email address which i submit receipts from however the second email address' email receipts images don't show up. both are verified and registered. this is way too complicated. also have trouble with sending images from iphone, they don't show up. HELP???!!! thanks, rebecca

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rtrahan hello there. I can't explain why the receipts wouldn't show up from a verified email. However, we have another option, which I use and find to be faster and more efficient. Instead of emailing receipts, just open the SAP Concur Mobile app, use the Camera icon on the home screen which opens your phone's camera. Point at the receipt, take a pic. Check the preview of the image and press done. This will upload the receipt into your available receipts pretty much immediately. No need to email. 

Give it a try. You might find it works better for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rtrahan

thanks for the reply but that's not the answer i wanted as i can't even seem to sign into the mobile app for security reasons. not being able to resolve something like this and offering a work around that presents a security problem is not an answer or solution. please elevate my request so we can get this resolved. thanks, rebecca

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rtrahan what type of security reason is keeping you from signing into the mobile app? I wouldn't offer a work around that is a security problem, as anyone who has an SAP Concur profile should be able to securely log into the mobile app. So, if you could explain the security issue you feel is arising from trying to access the mobile app, I can post it to our mobile team and see what resolution they offer. 

In your original post you didn't mention anything about not being able to access the mobile app. So, not knowing that, I can only provide a possible answer based on the information I'm provided. 

I'll await your reply explaining what happens when you try to access the mobile app, as I think if you get this resolved, it can provide a great alternative for receipts capture. 

I posted your issue on an internal Slack channel. I'll see if I get a reply and let you know what I hear. In the mean time, I'm sending you a private message of the names of people at your company who can submit a support ticket to SAP Concur on your behalf. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rtrahan

thanks for the reply but that's not the answer i wanted as i can't even seem to sign into the mobile app for security reasons. not being able to resolve something like this and offering a work around that presents a security problem is not an answer or solution. please elevate my request so we can get this resolved. thanks, rebecca