cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tomrachfal
New Member - Level 1

mobile app keeps crashing. App is updated as is phone. Cannot use. Any suggestions to correct?

6 REPLIES 6
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Have you uninstalled and re-installed the app? I know you may have already done so, but that does work for us much of the time.

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tomrachfal are you still experiencing this issue?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KrazeeDave
Occasional Member - Level 1

Just installed app on my google pixel 6 pro stock phone with android 14 and the app will not load it asks for the password twice then crashes.  First install of it as well.  I went in and allowed all permissions and nothing changes.. uninstall and re install still the same.  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KrazeeDave is this a personal phone or one issued by your company?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KrazeeDave

Kevin, this is a personal phone.  The company has it set to allow that we well using my corp login and even biometrics is allowed.  Just wrapped up my settings online and verified my personal email as well in case that was the issue.  It still does the double login then crashes. 

KrazeeDave

Another oddity I verified my email but on the mobile screen it say I have no verified email addresses then click the edit line the page refreshes and both are showing verified.  I screen captured both.  Also send crash logs off the android in for it.