cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarkFNeo
Occasional Member - Level 2

mobile app custom

Are there ways to activate or inactivate fields/features on the Concur mobil app so a client can have the same input screens on mobile that they have on the web interface?

Thanks,

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MarkFNeo Mobile app fields are not something that can be customized. The available fields in the mobile app come from your configuration of the desktop version of SAP Concur.  For example, if I created a field labeled Project when I configured SAP Concur and I made this field required, when I log into the mobile app and create an expense report, when I add an expense to the report, I should see Project as a field to fill out and it will be denoted by a red asterisk because it is required.

I hope this helps you a bit.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MarkFNeo Mobile app fields are not something that can be customized. The available fields in the mobile app come from your configuration of the desktop version of SAP Concur.  For example, if I created a field labeled Project when I configured SAP Concur and I made this field required, when I log into the mobile app and create an expense report, when I add an expense to the report, I should see Project as a field to fill out and it will be denoted by a red asterisk because it is required.

I hope this helps you a bit.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MarkFNeo
Occasional Member - Level 2

KevinD, Thanks you so much for the quick reply.   I'm sorry that it took me two days to say THANKS!