cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
teomin
Occasional Member - Level 1

missing available expense

hi, I am new to MSD and have my first business trip on 15-Dec-22.

I received CitiBank confirmation on the same date for my expenses but they are not shown in Concur's available expenses column until today.

May I know how to manage my expense report and who shall I contact to resolve this CardExpense-Concure transaction issue?

thanks.

2 Solutions
Solution
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Credit card charges do not post immediately on your Concur acct.  There is a delay, sometimes 3-4 business days for the posting from date of charge, but this could be delayed by the vender not uploading the charges promptly.

Nancy Murray
Agfa

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@teomin as @Nancyagfa mentioned, the charges do not appear immediately. They have to go from the vendor to the bank, from the bank to SAP Concur, then from SAP Concur to your site. This process takes usually at least three days.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Credit card charges do not post immediately on your Concur acct.  There is a delay, sometimes 3-4 business days for the posting from date of charge, but this could be delayed by the vender not uploading the charges promptly.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@teomin as @Nancyagfa mentioned, the charges do not appear immediately. They have to go from the vendor to the bank, from the bank to SAP Concur, then from SAP Concur to your site. This process takes usually at least three days.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Hieuvu7783

Hi Kevin,

I faced with same issue, my colleagues's concur is normal, it displayed expenses with corporate card transactions but mine is no.

I used my card since 20 Feb but now still not displayed yet.

Could you pls help to advise, who can I escalate to?

Thanks and best regards,

Hieu Vu

dcorner
New Member - Level 1

I have not gotten available expenses in two months - they stopped appearing in my available expenses.  I have had to create expenses which is not ideal because I am most likely missing some.

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@dcorner Thanks for reaching out.  Is this issue resolved? I was able to review your profile and see transaction dating August and September on your 9/1/2023 expense report. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Hieuvu7783

Hi Kevin,

I faced with same issue, my colleagues's concur is normal, it displayed expenses with corporate card transactions but mine is no.

I used my card since 20 Feb but now still not displayed yet.

Could you pls help to advise, who can I escalate to?

Thanks and best regards,

Hieu Vu