cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LGrace
Occasional Member - Level 1

list of Concur users and roles assigned

Hello,

I am new to Concur and my company is just integrating into the system. We've been asked to provide a list of Concur users and roles assigned as part of Audit. Could you please assist and advise how we can create a report?

Thanks

1 Solution
Solution
rwingerd
Super User
Super User

@LGrace If your company has Cognos Intelligence and you have authorization, there is a standard report under the Administration folder with a report call "Employee Roles".  This report can be ran by employee to list roles assigned to the employee or by role to get a listing of employees.   If you need more information that is in the standard report, the report can be copied and the changed or if you have Consultative Intelligence you could submit a case to Concur to create a custom version based upon your needs.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LGrace
Occasional Member - Level 1

Kevin Dorsey could I please request a response from you as I see you respond to quite a number of queries?

Solution
rwingerd
Super User
Super User

@LGrace If your company has Cognos Intelligence and you have authorization, there is a standard report under the Administration folder with a report call "Employee Roles".  This report can be ran by employee to list roles assigned to the employee or by role to get a listing of employees.   If you need more information that is in the standard report, the report can be copied and the changed or if you have Consultative Intelligence you could submit a case to Concur to create a custom version based upon your needs.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rwingerd Thank you for posting this. I totally forgot about that Standard report. Thank goodness you are here. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.